How To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally At Home:-Beard mustache is considered to be the glory and dignity of men, but if there is a mustache of women, then? Yes, on many lips of many women, i.e. due to hair in upper lip they have to be embarrassed and have to face many types of funny and bad comments. There may be both hormonal or genetic factors behind the hair coming in the upper lip. In such a situation, if you want to avoid the trouble of knowing parlors repeatedly, then we are telling you How To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally At Home here, with the help of which you can get rid of unwanted hair on the upper lip.
Natural remedies offer a variety of hair removal therapies that focus on the upper lip. They claim that these remedies not only eliminate hair, but also reduce hair growth and, over time, can cause permanent hair loss.
Removing Upper Lip Hair Naturally At Home
1.Curd, Besan, and Turmeric
Curd, Besan, and Turmeric are all beneficial for the skin. It cleanses the skin with the removal of the dirt of your skin. To remove the upper lip hair, you can use it easily at home like this –
- First of all, take a bowl and add 2 spoons of curd, one spoon gram flour, and 2 pinches turmeric. Now mix it well and make a paste.
- Now put this paste on your upper lip and rub it with light hands. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then slowly rubbing it with cold water.
2.Lemon and sugar
Lemon and sugar are quite effective remedies for the removal of upper lip hair. Lemon juice has bleaching properties, which are helpful in lightening the upper lip hair color. In addition, sugar has exfoliating properties, which help to remove hair from the skin.
- Take a lemon juice in a bowl to remove the excess hair of the upper lip.
- Now add sugar in this juice and keep it running until thickened.
- When it starts becoming like chasni, put it on your upper lip and keep it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After washing the massage with light hands, wash the face with water. You will get the benefit of doing this on every second or the third day.
3.Egg and cornflour
Lutein and Giazantin are present in the egg to clean the color and if you put cornflour and honey on the white part of the egg, then put it on your upper lip, it gives you rid of unwanted hair.
- For this, you mix cornflour and sugar or honey in egg yolk.
- Now make a thick sticky paste by mixing them all and putting it on your lips.
- After 20 minutes of drying, you remove it while doing it.
4.Honey and lemon
Remove upper lip hair with honey:-Due to sticky, honey also acts as a waxing agent away. It sticks to your skin and helps to remove hair easily. Not only this, honey is very beneficial for both health and skin.
- For this, add a big spoon of honey, 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a bowl and apply it on the upper lip.
- Now let it be kept for at least 20 minutes and then soaking the cotton cloth soaked in warm water, clean the upper lip. Doing this will solve the problem of your upper lip. Natural Honey
5.Raw papaya and turmeric
You can also use raw papaya and turmeric to remove excess lip hair. Both of them do not cause any harm to the skin.
- For this, take some pieces of raw papaya and grind them with the help of a mixer. Now add chopped turmeric in it and mix this paste well.
- Now you put this paste on your upper lip and let it dry for a while.
- After drying, clean it while scrubbing. If you use it once a week, you will get the benefit.
For painless hair removal, sugar is a good ingredient. In addition to removing excess hair follicles, it also prevents the growth of new hair.
- What you need: sugar and lemon juice.
- How to do: Heat the sugar in a pan. Add some lime juice. Continue stirring until it becomes a thick liquid.
- How to use: once the mixture of sugar and lemon juice has cooled, apply it to the area of the upper lip.
- How to use: Apply the cream on the upper lip area with a cloth. Then, pull the strip in the direction of hair growth.
7.Brown sugar wax:
The fact of experience is that normal hair removal is a painful exercise. However, sugar hair removal is not. That is why it is a smarter option that fits perfectly with your problem of “How To Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally At Home“.
- What you need: 1 cup of brown sugar, lemon juice, water.
- How to make: Mix all the ingredients in a pan. Put them at high temperatures. At the same time, wash your face and dry yourself.
- How to use: sprinkle the flour on the upper lip.
- Method of administration: use a spatula to place the sugar wax on the upper lip. Now put a soft dry cloth on the lip area. Clean the area with circular movements for a few minutes. Then, peel it quickly from the bottom up.
- Note: You can place an ice pack on the upper lip to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
8.Yogurt, gram flour, and turmeric:
The triple effect of this combination is obtained by removing hair from the upper lip.how to get rid of upper lip hair:-
- What you need: yogurt, longevity flour, turmeric.
- Make it: Mix the same amount of these ingredients in a bowl.
- How to use: mix all the ingredients and massage the upper lip with the previous lipstick.
- Use: After 15 to 20 minutes, wash the upper lip with cold water.
Flour is one of the easiest ways to get rid of upper lip hair.
- What you need: flour, milk, turmeric, and bowl.
- How to make: In the bowl, mix all the ingredients and turn them into a paste.
- How to use: apply the flour mixture on the upper lip area and, once dry, take off.
- This is by far the easiest way to remove the upper lip, where all you need is a thread.
- What you need: only threads.
- How to do: First rotate a line under the upper lip. Now disconnect your hair.
- Note: The thread is a temporary accessory because it lasts 10 to 14 days, after which you may have to repeat the process.
9.Sugar and Chamomile Tea:
Chamomile tea is not only good for your health, but it also helps with beauty treatments.
- What you need: sugar, chamomile tea (powder or tea bag), water, popsicle sticks.
- How to do: Take a bag of chamomile tea and soak it in boiling water for a while. Now deal with the solution. Take half a cup of tea and add 2 cups of sugar until dissolved. The mixture was heated and boiled.
- How to use: after cooling the mixture, apply it on the affected part of the upper lip with a popsicle stick. Hold for a while, then remove the upper lip with wax and follow up.
Potato juice is a good bleach. Let’s see how it helps to remove hair from the upper lip.
- What you need: very few french fries.
- How to make: Cut the potatoes into thin pieces.
- How to use: Dry the french fries on the top of the lips overnight. Repeat this every day for a week to get results.
Goodbye to the upper lip Hair
If you are embarrassed by the visible upper lip hair, try these homemade options. You can also discuss your problem with your doctor. They can advise on your criteria and help you choose the best hair removal plan.
Now I have listed the natural methods to remove upper lip hair. Which one would you use? Write your comments and share your suggestions.